Nakoda Products is a rapidly emerging leader in LT Distribution panel board products, providing features, ratings, and performance that consistently meet the needs of specifies & clients.
We provide factory assembled control panel boards in all common configurations. These panel boards have capability to house more breakers in less space than others in the industry, up to practical physical limitations such as standard box heights and widths. They offer a standardized, cost-effective design that is easy to specify and install. Our panel boards are designed in such a way that future upgradations and additions are fast, convenient, and easy to install.
Key features of LT Distribution Boxes:
- Fully type tested assemblies as per IEC Standards.
- Current Rated up to 200kVA.
- Rated operating voltage up to 690V.
- Manufactured to Form 2, Form 3 & Form 4 construction.
- Type tested for 85kA/1 sec, 50kA/3 sec.
- Designed for both withdraw able & fixed versions.
- Ample cabling space for easy connections.
- Top & bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application.
- Index of protection: IP 31 & IP 54.
- Maximum safety & reliability.
- Modular system with Customized design to meet end user requirements.
- Made of Galvanized Steel & hence durable, rust-proof.
- Precisely designed Pre-stamped knock–outs & mounting studs.
- Sturdy compartmentalized Design & low maintenance cost.