Basically, these panels absorb solar energy and convert it into electrical energy. Solar panels are durable; most come with warranties of 20-25 years and once purchased they continue to produce electrical power for many years with little or no maintenance. A very useful characteristic of solar power generation is that it can be installed on any scale; from a single solar powered garden light to an array of many kilowatts.
After installing a solar electric system, most of our customers reduce their yearly electric bill substantially, both through the installation of PV technology and by learning how to use less electricity without making do with less amenities.
We, at Nakoda products, have been constantly endeavoring to provide this infrastructure to all possible outlets at the earliest, to share the responsibility of clean and sustainable energy. Our governments have been into the swing of things as they help reduce dependence on existing infrastructure, reduce emissions and reduce your financial investment as an incentive for the use of alternative energy. We are specialized to deal in below Installation Listing:
Grid Tie System Without Battery Backup:
Grid Tie Systems are solar PV systems that only generate power when the utility power grid is available. They must connect to the grid to function. They can send excess power generated back to the grid when you are overproducing so you credit it for later use.
- Earn & Save more money with net metering: A grid-connection will allow you to save more money with solar panels through better efficiency rates, net metering, plus lower equipment and installation costs.
- The utility grid is a virtual battery: Electricity has to be spent in real time. However, it can be temporarily stored as other forms of energy. The electric power grid is in many ways also a battery, without the need for maintenance or replacements, and with much better efficiency rates.
- Simple & Cost Effective: It doesn’t involve much complication system and hence easy install and maintain. These systems will pay for themselves by offsetting utility bills in 3-8 years.
If you want to reduce your electric bill and your carbon footprint this is a good choice. Additional perks of being grid-tied include access to backup power from the utility grid (in case your solar system stop generating electricity for one reason or another). At the same time, you help to mitigate the utility company’s peak load. As a result, the efficiency of our electrical system as a whole goes up.
Standard grid-tied solar systems rely on the following components:
- Grid-Tie Inverter (GTI) or Micro-Inverters
- Power Meter
Off Grid System with Battery Backup:
An off-grid solar system (off-the-grid, stand-alone) is the obvious alternative to one that is grid-tied. This system is useful to those where there is no grid or it’s highly unstable. These systems generate power of their own and store them in battery back-up for subsequent usage.
- No access to the utility grid: Off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas. Power failures on the utility grid do not affect off-grid solar systems
- Become energy self-sufficient: Living off the grid & being self-sufficient feels good. Reduced dependency on DG sets.
A backup generator to be prepared for these kinds of situations like long cloudy & rainy season.
Typical off-grid solar systems require the following extra components:
- Solar Charge Controller
- Battery Bank
- DC Disconnect (additional)
- Off-Grid Inverter
- Backup Generator (optional)
Hybrid solar systems combines the best from grid-tied and off-grid solar systems. These systems allow you to store your solar power in batteries for use when the power grid goes down or if you are not on the grid. Hybrid systems provide power to offset the grid power whenever the sun is shining and will even send excess power to the grid for credit for later use.
- Uninterrupted Power: Provides power for your critical loads when the power grid is down.
- Less expensive than off-gird solar systems: You don’t really need a backup generator, and the capacity of your battery bank can be downsized.
- Smart solar holds a lot of promise: The concept will become increasingly important as we transition towards the smart grid in the coming years.
Best described as “Off grid system with grid backup “or grid tied system with battery storage.
Who All Should use it?
- For a large shadow-free area on terrace and you do experience many power outages.
- In states that offers and supports net-metering policy.
- Any commercial establishment who want to keep power bill at low.
- School, college or any business whose operating hours are during the daytime.
Why to Choose Nakoda Products:
We, at Nakoda Products, offer detailed analysis of your requirements to provide for your minimal critical needs. It includes sizing of solar arrays and batteries, along with necessary re-wiring of electrical panel to isolate the “critical loads” so that only they are provided power in an outage.
Most customers would go for a roof mounted solar power system, in order to take full advantage of the sun. Our accredited grid connect installers will aim to install the modules at an angle which ensures that the glass face of the modules is positioned at 90 degrees to the sun for most of the day.
- A wide verity of modules in 170 to 230 Watt sizes.
- Nationally recognized inverters; Su-kam, Microtek etc.
- Unirac solar panel rails, panel clamps, and roof attachment hardware.
- DC combiner box and fuses (optional).
- MC array cables and grounding lugs.
- AC disconnect box (optional).
- System installation checklist and wiring layout.
- 10-year warranty for workmanship.
- 25-year warranties on the modules.
- 10-year warranties on the inverters.
- Assistance from on grid solar experts.
- Top name brands at huge discounts.