Distribution transformer‚ or service transformer is a transformer‚ that provides the final‚ voltage‚ transformation in the‚ electric power distribution‚ system, stepping down the voltage used in the distribution lines to the level used by the customer.
Single Phased Oil Filled Distribution Transformers are designed to effectively improve the quality & reliability of the electrical distribution systems.
Nakoda Products transformers offer an environmentally responsible, high efficiency, safer choice. The units have high-fire-point fluid, providing fire safety benefits, and a projected life well. Nakoda transformers are manufactured in 5-25 kVA, in primary voltage classes of 11 kV, 22 kV and 33 kV. It is available in single- or double-bushing cover mount configuration, with secondary voltages of 120/240, 240/480 or 277.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy Efficient from 1 star to 5 star, BIS Level 1,2 &3.
- Robust construction having excellent short circuit and thermal withstand capabilities.
- Interlaced core-type design, more resistant to low-side voltage surges.
- Tin-plated high and low voltage bushing terminals to accommodate aluminum or copper conductors.
- Proven technology, effectively improving the quality and reliability of the electrical distribution system.
- Round Tank for aesthetic appearance.
- Powder Coated Tank Body - Excellent finish.
- Pole mounting brackets
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and hanger brackets
- Pressure Relief Device / Self Vending Top Cover
- Tank Grounding Provision
- Rating and diagram plate
- Primary Bushings
- Secondary Bushings
- Oil Level Gauge
- Bird Guard
- Lightning Arrested / Arcing Horns
- High Voltage Neutral Bushing
- Terminal Connectors
- Tap Changer for External Operation
- Cable Terminations
- Complete Self Protection feature
Technical Parameters of the products contained in this website are generic in nature. Please contact us for any Latest / Updated / Specific Information.