Nakoda Products transformers offer an environmentally responsible, high efficiency, safer choice. The units have high-fire-point fluid, providing fire safety benefits, and a projected life well. Nakoda transformers are manufactured in 5-25 kVA, in primary voltage classes of 11 kV, 22 kV and 33 kV. It is available in single- or double-bushing cover mount configuration, with secondary voltages of 120/240, 240/480 or 277.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy Efficient from 1 star to 5 star, BIS Level 1,2 &3.
- Robust construction having excellent short circuit and thermal withstand capabilities.
- Interlaced core-type design, more resistant to low-side voltage surges.
- Tin-plated high and low voltage bushing terminals to accommodate aluminum or copper conductors.
- Proven technology, effectively improving the quality and reliability of the electrical distribution system.
- Round Tank for aesthetic appearance.
- Powder Coated Tank Body – Excellent finish.
- Pole mounting brackets
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and hanger brackets
- Pressure Relief Device / Self Vending Top Cover
- Tank Grounding Provision
- Rating and diagram plate
- Primary Bushings
- Secondary Bushings
- Oil Level Gauge
- Bird Guard
- Lightning Arrested / Arcing Horns
- High Voltage Neutral Bushing
- Terminal Connectors
- Tap Changer for External Operation
- Cable Terminations
- Complete Self Protection feature
Technical Parameters of the products contained in this website are generic in nature. Please contact us for any Latest / Updated / Specific Information.